Ghost Recon Wildland :platinum:

Difficult : 3/10

Fun : 7.5/10 collectibles is boring 

Time : up 60hr

B499-C243-B166-47-A9-ABDD-883416-F59-B34

Plat #70

Master of Time and Space
1L9ab69d.png  

Farpoint is a fun game in terms of being a VR shooter, but very hard to plat. I liked the mechanics of the game and other play modes, they are reminiscent of arcade shooters I used to play as a kid in Chuck E Cheese. The story was good, but what really separates the casual players from the trophy hunters is the Challenge mode with high score requirements that require you to be very accurate, fast, undamaged, and have perseverance .

Fun of game: 7/10

Plat difficulty: 8.5/10

Edited by zenunlime73

23 hours ago, Khxyn said:

#34 - SURGEON SIMULATOR 

1Lbb65bc.png

Enjoyment: 7 

Difficulty: 9.5 

My bad, i accidentally Quoted my own post. 

Edited by Khxyn

:platinum: #95 - Monopoly Madness (NA)

1L260e83.png

Difficulty: 1.5/10

Fun: 7/10

I quite like Monopoly and this was free with my PS Plus Premium/Ubisoft+ subscription, so I gave it a shot. Nearly every trophy here is more or less RNG-based, but it's very doable with patience. It's the board game on steroids, so if you don't like heavily modified board game spinoffs you'll probably hate this. It's more fun with friends than solo as well, being a party game and all.

:platinum: #96 - Pretty Bird (NA)

1L4c1b64.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: 7/10

This one was done on a dare from @Mikachu9947, but I quite liked Flappy Bird so I actually unironically enjoyed this one. Other than that, there isn't much to say about this one.

#617 - The Sorrowvirus: A Faceless Short Story (PS4)

1L37763e.png

This was more a demo than anything else. Not as good as the reviews seemed to indicate. The story is alright, but this game has plenty of clipping issues, the odd ragdoll moments on environmental objects and some stuttering.

Enjoyment: 5

Difficulty: 2

Edited by voodoo_eyes

1L0ad6cb.png

Metal: Hellsinger 

Edited by Teztsuro