Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Platinum #78 

Toem

And that completes the list!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/13922-toem/1-and-that-completes-the-list

My bad, I'm not sure why the image doesn't work?

Because you're linking to the trophy page, not the trophy image.

On that page, click on the platinum trophy image to get the direct link.

Without the space, here is the platinum link for TOEM: https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/79a450/trophies/ 1Le7d284.png

• Like 1

It's been a minute since I have posted. The last post I did was #399 for Hitman 2 so rather than go through all the other ones I will just post the 3 recent. #413 Elden Ring on PS5, #414 Fallout Shelter on PS4 and #415 Elden Ring on PS4.

Starting with Elden Ring: always been a huge fan of the games made by From Software so I of course had to pick this one up. Was not disappointed at all. Love the open world concept (you could kind of do open world in DS1 but it didn't flow as smoothly as this one did) on my PS5 playthrough I am pretty sure I did absolutely everything. I might have missed a couple random night time bosses but did every dungeon and all of it. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Moving onto Fallout Shelter. It was fun for what it was but that 50 raider attack trophy took a hot minute to the point that I basically just left my console on for a few hours because my vault was self sufficient, so that part was a little boring.

Finally Elden Ring for PS4. This was straight up me being a trophy whore. Since I did everything on PS5 already I just did the necessary dungeons and quests for platinum. Still enjoyed it!