Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L38b2b7.pngNA

:platinum: #413: Sing It All

1Ld62051.png

I have been eyeing this Platinum for a while, and I finally got around to getting two mics. So then it just became working up the nerve to actually risk putting them on my account. Yeah, this really wasn't a hard one at all. The coach sessions can be annoying, but every other trophy has some sort of exploit that only requires a box fan and an additional mic. I'm not too sure if I will do the EU version.

There doesn't seem to be too many ps3 mic games like this one, where they requires very little actual effort on your part. Thankfully, I can't call this a waste of money, because a microphone really does help me with my work in story writing on the computer.

L9cdfa1.pngPS3

:platinum: #414: Safari Guide

1L5891d7.png

Gotta double up, double up, double double up. I beat the PS4 version, so why not this one?

For story mode, my feelings are the same exact the ones they were when I first played this game; there is something oddly satisfying about hunting big game without the fear of actual death. Course, this game was considerate enough to frame these animals as human-killing man-eating bastards, which really fits the weird action movie vibe it has going. We got the gruff unshaven badass with a secret kind heart, the accomplished lady turned love interest, and the obvious villain who exploits the natives and betrays you (kinda).

And just like the PS4 version, 1 annoyingly stupidly hard shooting gallery trophy managed to suck out a lot of the fun I was having with this game. Of course, I feel silly for saying this, because it became one of those instances where I took a 30-minute break, came back, and finished it no sweat. Sometimes it does feel like games screw with you on purpose.

• Like 2

Platinum 25: Marvel's Avengers (2020)

A very tedious game. It has it's bright spots and the missions are way more fun with a friend, but overall it's a chore to get through, especially getting all the trophies, since some of them are glitched. To the Dark and Back (complete 50 Hive Missions) is probably the hardest one since the counter always resets whenever a new patch is updated. Still, I'm glad to finally have gotten all the trophies.

• Like 3