Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #244

PlayStation Move Heroes

1L6f93de.png

PlayStation®Move Hero
Obtain All Trophies

Wasn't intending to platinum this, just increase my percentage (and finally beat it). The awful waggle melee combat aside, I actually like the other minigames. Some of the golds were a challenge to get just right or at least stressful. It was fun mostly. The ending of the story reminded me of Rift Apart in a way, and so I consider this canon at least to Ratchet and Clank series. :P I liked the story bits that were there even if it's more a basic framing device than a story with character motivations, etc. It's just neat to see all three PS2 era mascots interacting and its' kind of a bummer it was in this game and nothing something a little better .While I liked it, obviously the market reach was smaller due to being a PS Move game.

Music was good. Controls for the non-melee combat were mostly good, the 3rd person shooter parts could be a bit wonky at times. But then my arm hurts from too much PS Move in the last however many days I've been playing these games. I need a break, but really wanted to try to tackle the hardest trophies in this and get that done and get the platinum since I knew if I could do those harder ones then I could definitely do it.

Feels good to mark another game off my backlog and earn another platinum in the process. Carnival Island was a no-go for the plat, way too difficult with wonky ass controls and physics to bother. But this felt pretty good to earn. And this pushed me to level 600. 

• Like 4