Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #640 Ar Nosurge: Ode To an Unborn Star (ps3)

completed in 3 weeks and 8 hours (took longer than needed due to streaming fail)

platinum rarity: 17.36% rare 

playtime: 41-43 hours

platinum name: All Trophies Acquired

had to redo the final boss 3 times because i didn't know what i had to pick to get the 2nd true ending but that's out of the way. going to target one of the ps extra games on one of my lists and it'll be little big workshop (ps4) seems ice age is stream only :(.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 4

1L3fcf24.png

:platinum: #232 Table Top Racing: World Tour

Plat and 100% in close succession for this one. I started this way back when it was a PS Plus freebie, and recently came back to finish it up and do the DLC. It's a fun little racer, but don't be fooled by it's playful aesthetic. The higher level events and the DLC require some severe accuracy, with very little margin for error. It's not Trackmania or Assetto Corsa, but this is no cakewalk, especially after the patch that came with the DLC that made some requirements much tighter, and nerfed the donut glitch. Nonetheless, I had a good time (mostly) and am glad to add this one to the list.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FeindlicheKrabbe said:

L7e8fde.png

Jumanji. After years of ezpz trashplat whoring i decided to redeem myself by plattin this hard game and it will mark the beginning of the return to normal trophy hunting for me.

The 95 hours or so this takes to reach level 30, compared to how easy the rest of the game is, is no joke. And insanely boring

• Like 1