Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#163 - The Ketchup Story

1L5b5899.png

I needed one more full game for Playstation Stars level 3 and this was $2. To be honest, I picked this one specifically because some kid over in the 100% Complete thread decided to complain about how another person decided to spend their money. And the community has been on another long annoying shitfit over easy platinum games. I'd say you can't put a price on pissing people off, but you very clearly can, I call it $2 well spent. Spergery aside, I'd actually really like to see this fleshed out into an actual clicker games. I've played many clicker games and I say this one has potential. The art is simple and cute too.

• Like 4

Platinum #301

Gefragt Gejagt Das Spiel (GER)

1Lb09e4f.png

Der Gejagte wird zum Jäger - 67,36%

I needed a Quiz/Trivia game for a challenge and got the retail version cheap. The questions were good but the presentation was really bad.

Platinum #302

The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters (EU)

1L3ba1ce.png

Vicious Sisters - 34,27%

A  korean Hide-from-a killer/monster- Horror game. Better and bigger than the first game. The main monster spawns random which can be frustrating but there are a ton of save points in the game, so you never lose much progress if you got killed.

Platinum #303

Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul (EU)

1L00d4af.png

Tortured Soul - 17,89%

A game from my backlog (got most of the trophies Halloween 2019). I don`t have VR, so I played the game in non-VR mode.

Short and easy game (for the most part) The hard part is the final task of the game. Whoever thought it was a good idea, that you must catch things (in ego perspective) with a really small hitbox that move all around your character, in a time limit and with one live in hardcore mode, should watch all Paranormal Activitiy movies as punishment (there are 8! of this things at the moment if the wikipedia article is right).

• Like 4

PGA Tour 2k23, this is by far the easiest trophy wise of The Golf Club/HBstudio/2kseries released. The game still needs some polishing and was basically not what many expected for the PS5 release but hopefully they'll improve on it. 

Also TLOU1 PS5 and Death Stranding Director’s Cut

Edited by OG-Wargasam
  • Like 3

#45 South Park: The Stick of Truth

Played both South Park games years ago before I really cared about trophies. I got The Fractured But Whole's platinum because nothing in that game is missable. However The Stick of Truth's platinum is basically impossible without following a guide.

Now 5 years later, I played it again, closely following the trophy/collectibles guide. I didn't miss anything, which resulted in a very quick and fun second playthrough and a platinum.

I highly recommend both South Park games, they are both very funny the whole way through and have a ridiculous amount of references to the show.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

1L8eb900.png

40-platinum.png#103 King of the Road (The Crew)

Rarity 0.89%

Time Taken 200+ Hours

Finally did it after 6 years 9 months of slowly chiiping away. What can I say, easily the best racing game I've played and would love a sequel equally as large maybe over Europe or China would be nice. The grind was real with this one though requiring boosting for the 1,2,3 finish in a crew plus the 2k offroad miles and using a glitch to get the 5k miles in one car. If it didn't have these grindy trophies then the game would have been a perfect racing game. 

nice job on the crew and yes there is a crew 2 on ps4 (your are still in america though)