Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, Eqill5 said:

Platinum #59 :platinum: - F1 2021 (PS4)

1L5b896e.png

Having platinum’d every F1 game all the way back from 2010 forward to 2021, I think it’s time to call it a day on this series for me personally. Don’t get me wrong, I still love F1, but I’ve lost a lot of love for the games (burned out). Maybe in a few years I’ll come back and work through the PS5 titles, or maybe not. I just know for now there’s a small-ish backlog needing attention and there’s not enough time to continue plugging away at this series for the sake of series completion. Has anyone else ever felt this way and given up on what feels like a never ending project? 

With these series, yes. I platted 19, 20 and 21, but there is very little new content from a trophy perspective so I also decided to skip 22 and work on the backlog.

• Like 3

#50 Wolfenstein: The New Order

Very good shooter, gunplay is top notch. There's nothing quite like peeking your head around corners and blasting Nazis with dual wielded assault rifles. Trophies weren't too bad, just needed to do some quick farming at the end to unlock the last few perks.

This was a good choice for the 50 milestone, and I'll definitely play The Old Blood next, as it's on sale for only £4.49. I plan on doing Wolfenstein II as well at some point, maybe when I have time to do frequent 3-4 hour Mein Leben sessions.

• Like 4