Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 11/19/2022 at 11:21 AM, RedRodriguez87 said:

L6d4a4e.png

:platinum: #426: The legendary gluttonous wizard!

1L3f0299.png

I was lured in by its cheap price, average Rarity percentage, and rainbow colored Platinum. I'm just lucky all the other platinums in the series don't look as appealing as this, or I would have wasted a lot of money.

Now that's mostly because this game just really isn't for me, never been a fan of the arcade bullet-hell klusterfuk visual type of game, which is what this is. It's also full of unfunny anime humor, so I guess I was pretty lucky that it is an fairly easy Platinum to get. Still very annoying.

That is a really cool platinum trophy. Not even my kind of game and I'm tempted just for it.

platinum #649 Marvel's Spiderman: Miles Morales (Ps4)

completed in 1 month and 5 days (got side-tracked on binding of isaac for sometime)

platinum rarity 42.54% uncommon

platinum name: Be Yourself

ps plus extra retail value: 20$ (broke even and then some for premium this year).

got this done faster than i expected with just doing the main story missions on new  game plus. have my information panel ahead of me for trails of cold steel 4 so i can get every trophy. planning to run that first on easy then the nightmare playthrough. 150+ hour platinum. a legendary undertaking for platinum #650.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 4

:platinum: #110 - グリザイアの果実 -Side Episode-

1L26769b.png

Difficulty: Pressing buttons/10

Fun: Maybe if you read it/10

Easy plats motivate me to go for harder plats...so this is literally just a motivation booster.

:platinum: #111 - グリザイアの果実スピンアウト!? アイドル魔法少女ちるちる☆みちる

1L419530.png

Difficulty: More buttons/10

Fun: Idk but the idol's definitely cute/10

Same as above...but again, the idol is really cute.

:platinum: #112 - My Big Sister (PS4/NA)

1Le294bc.png

Difficulty: 2/10 (additional point for emotion)

Fun: 8/10

This is a short game but god DAMN is it impactful. The story is wonderful and emotional and i'm not even gonna spoil it for you. Just drop the $6 and play it. Great game.

• Like 2