Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L846a81.png

1Lbe30af.png

Collector

a.k.a. Moorhuhn Kart 2 in Germany

(PS5 version)

My collection of Moorhuhn platinum trophies is complete, with the 12th and final one being a bare-bones kart racer. To be more precisely, it is the Playstation port of the Switch version of an "enhanced" Moorhuhn Kart 2, first released on PC in the mid-2000s. What you get is a total of eight tracks and seven drivers, with less than ten pick-up items, with 90s Techno music and awful graphics.

This is what shovelware was in the 2000s, especially for the Wii. Big name (the Moorhuhn franchise had a hype in Germany at the beginning of the new millenia) and cheaply made by the dozen. It's not a good game and it doesn't run smoothly at all. Nobody would pick this over a Team Sonic Racing, for example. It's overpriced and offers very little content.

Moorhuhn's 12 games consist of 8 shooting galleries (4 for PS4 and PS5 each), the shortwhile entertaining Treasure Hunt and this terrible game. I cannot recommend it even at a discount.

• Like 4

Platinum #264 & Platinum #265 (PS5 & PS4)

Burrow of the Fallen Bear

1L33d640.png

Furry Master
Unlock all other trophies.

Already played this on Steam with naughty bits included, PS are cowards~ I mean, I would never do such a thing. lol, what do I care, I'm old enough that I have to think about how old I am. I talk with one of the people at Male Doll here and there, and like to support them since they care about improving and really take in feedback. Was given a free code on Steam, so felt fine buying it on PS, even if it's got cut content. I guess the Nintendo Switch version has censored naughty time. This just skips that and has some vague hint of what was clearly absent. It's kind of funny how dumb it is. Curious how it works on Nintendo, but I'm not buying it again there. 

I like the game enough, there's not a lot of branches that changes things too drastically... other than dying a lot. There's lots of bad endings. This platinum doesn't require you to do most of the endings in the first place. I didn't even notice on the PS5 version at first since I was just plowing through the endings with the guide I have (also got it for free). There's a setup for another branch, but they just kind of fumbled the ball on it. I wish it did have trophies for all the endings just because some of the icons for the endings are funny and it'd be neat to have the trophies. Ingame there's little sticker icons (like the trophy ones). So each ending has them. There's some other tasks not required which is a bummer. Could've been more full. But I'm not replaying it legitimately anyway.

It's not the best story of all time, but it was enjoyable. I didn't feel like reading it all again though so only skimmed through the PS5 version. Then sat around so Ms. Pac-Man wouldn't be replaced in fastest platinum. My original playtime of the game on Steam was around 2 hours I think to get a non-bad ending. I got a few of those naturally as I recall. I think the most interesting part of the game is just exploring one maze area, it's like a text adventure at that point, but it's pretty short particularly with a guide. But, it was fun to explore the first time legitimately. Can only look at the map outside of the maze, and you have to consider your orientation when entering each room when it asks you if you want to go forward, left, right, or back (easy one). It's neat. 

Hmm, not much else to say. On to their other game on PS, Freezer Pops, which I've also totally never played on Steam. Maybe I'll finally play that Dream Daddy game just to round it out, since I've never actually played it. But do I want to read... hmm. Do I even have that on PS is the question... 

• Like 4