Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 1/13/2023 at 4:01 PM, Sora9427 said:

Platinum Trophy N.204 - Ratchet & Clank Into The Nexus

Lde7037.png

1Lf43eb2.png

:platinum: The Pride of Fastoon
Collect every trophy in Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.

Well, one of the First things i wanted to finally do and Play this year is R&C Rif Apart that i got months ago. But first there was one last stop before it, the Only Ratchet & Clank game i was missing, Nexus! And thanks to the PSPlus (Premium? I don't even remember if it's an extra or Premium feauture) i was able to play it and on Ps5! I have to say i'm surprised by my internet connection and the stream service, waaay better than expected, it always loaded no problem and never stopped, didn't feel much difference from the offline! :yay:

Anyway as said i was missing only this Chapter from the last Ps3 "Trilogy" and it was about time to fix that. I expected it to be short, since both All 4 one and even more Q-force were indeed short ones, still i'm surprised i finished all the story in 2 days last weekend, even if i actually played 6-8 hours so not SUPER short, i'm just not used to ending a game in such time anymore :awesome: 

The Story was pretty interesting, as said, a short and fast one but still nice to enjoy, same with the worlds, only 5 of them with 1 being an arena, still all of them Pretty nice, less the Swamp one but i never like swamps in any game anyway.

The Gameplay is, obviously, the main part of the game and it's fun as always, the weapons weren't as Amazing as previous games, still there are some nice ones and Thankfully it wasn't TOO much of a pain to upgrade them all.

The Plat is, of course, really easy, just gotta enjoy the game once remembering to use the "scary" weapon against every type of enemy and boss, not an hard task to remember, plus it's the best weapon in the game probably with how much passive damage and distraction it offers you wanna use it 90% of the time anyway. 

Aside from that, usual stuff collecting everything which with only 5 planets it results being super easy and fast and then buying and upgrading all weapons and Armor. Thankfully there is a good grind method for farming Bolts so buying everything is not that much time consuming, upgrading weapons, same it's more boring than anything since you have to repeat the Final Arena unless you wanna start a 3rd playthorugh which i kindly pass.

Overall i ahve to say i had a good time, i'm not used to complete games this fast but it's one thing i wanna do this year, working on some fast 10-20 hours titles i have since i have many and could clear out the backlog. This was also my First PS3 Platinum since GoW back in 2019 so 3 Years ago, Wow O.o 

I definitively liked the Streaming Via Ps5 thing so i'll play other titles with that for sure in the future! I would like them to add more titles every month there not only PS1/PSP ones.

I don't have a Screenshot sadly since it doesn't let you take them, it's literally like playing on Ps3, i could have taken a Photo but i forgot, oh well. :dunno:

Next is R&C Rift Apart Finally! Really curous about it since i've heard great things and it looks amazing! The plat there seems like it's basically gifted to you, i see it doesn't even ask for the 100% with stuff like the Gold Bolts not need for any trophies, oh well guess more time to enjoy the story!

So I got the platinum for Into the Nexus myself earlier this month and you basically typed everything for me. ?

I did Rift Apart in December '22 and you will have a good time with it. I personally plan to finish the last 3 R&C games I don't have through PS+ Premium streaming: Deadlocked, Full Frontal Assault, and All 4 One this year.

2 other games I am playing through Premium are Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and inFamous 2. I just started Sly 4 this morning and it's bringing a lot of memories back. The clinking sounds of bottles, that noise that plays when creeping up on an enemy, good times looking forward to completing the Sly series soon. But I only just started Sly because the last week I finished the last of inFamous games with number 2 being the last in the set. 

I have had a rocky relationship with the series since the first game - collecting those shards left scars lol. In 2 however, a video game saint made a UGC mission that auto collects all 305 shards in a matter of minutes instead of hours. This helped to make it a relatively stress free platinum. I found the game to be a little clunky here and there but nothing major. I enjoyed the story more than one in the first game. I really enjoyed the scene near the end of the game when Cole and Zeke reconcile, it was done perfectly and is proof positive that you don't have to have 4k, 120fps, see light through ear cartilage graphics and whatnot to tell a good story. 

Now, back to playing Thieves in Time. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

So I got the platinum for Into the Nexus myself earlier this month and you basically typed everything for me. 1f609.png

I did Rift Apart in December '22 and you will have a good time with it. I personally plan to finish the last 3 R&C games I don't have through PS+ Premium streaming: Deadlocked, Full Frontal Assault, and All 4 One this year.

Enjoy the games, all great titles you are playing :) 

And Especially Enjoy Deadlocked (Or Gladiator for me), Personally it's and still will be, even after Rift apart which i'm loving, the best R&C game ever! I'm super biased on saying this because i grew up playing it and it was a rite playing it on Co-Op every new Year for a good while with my cousins so ti always has memories for me, hope you can enjoy it as much ;) 

• Like 1