Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Damn I have some catching up to do. 

Got #13 a week or two ago for the original Mass Effect.

Don't really need to say anything that hasn't been said except that I didn't mind the Mako until I hated it. Especially towards the end when your traverse all those long corridors. Too bad the PS4 save won't transfer to the PS5 for the sequels. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SlienTheCake said:

Platinum #42
Crypt of the NecroDancer

L5c6d1c.png

I started playing this game in the summer of 2021. I bought it on the Nintendo Switch as I was too scared of Playstation's trophy list. At first I wouldn't play for too long, maybe 1 hour per day. As time passed though I got hooked. I found the game really fun, enough to make me buy it on the PS4 and start my journey.

I got the Platinum around 1 week ago and I can say with confidence that it's the most difficult thing I've ever done. Don't let this statement discourage you from starting this game though. It's an amazing game and I don't regret spending so much time on it. I've had lots of fun and I'm excited to play even more, not just for trophies.

I will however say that the journey was fun up until Coda (the second hardest trophy). The final challenge in the game known as "Lowest of the Low" was too much to handle so I ended up doing it just because it was the last trophy and I couldn't give up now that I had gotten so far. It kinda felt like I was obligated to do it. The run takes around 3 hours and if you die at any point you gotta start all over again. Dying late in this run has to be one of the worst feelings you can get from gaming. Thankfully, I was lucky enough to complete my run without dying near the end on any of my attempts but I can ensure you, should you die that late, it definitely isn't a good feeling.

Nonetheless, I still encourage people to pick this game up and try it out. It's definitely worth it, ask anyone that has the Platinum; the majority, if not all of them, will say they don't regret starting it. Thanks for reading!

TL;DR: Game good, try it out.

Yes, I used a keyboardMy keyboard is "Turbo-X Horus RGB II" and my adapter is "Spirit of Gamer Cross Game 2 Adapter" (the red one, the blue one doesn't have a headphone jack). There is a slight input lag but with enough practice it's no issue, you can also calibrate the audio latency in-game to make up for it. I got mine at 120 when playing double tempo and 20 when playing normally. I think I payed 50€ in total.

Total Playtime: 650 hours

PS4 Playtime: 550 hours

Switch Playtime: 100 hours

1Sc03fdb.png

You can watch my Coda and All Chars Low% runs here. I'm using a mic so my reaction to obtaining the trophies is also recorded.

Impossible, Right?: 

Lowest of the Low: 

Major kudos, it's a whole lot of time and effort to fully master this game, congrats dude.

2 hours ago, SlienTheCake said:

Platinum #42
Crypt of the NecroDancer

L5c6d1c.png

Huge respect for anyone who's done this one, hopefully one day I'll get to it myself.

---

Completed One Piece Odyssey. It was an enjoyable turn-based JRPG (which is a genre I love) - I just wish it had been a lot harder than it was, because the foundation was there for a much more engaging combat experience. Looking forward to the inevitable DLC expansion(s) nonetheless, hopefully we'll get to explore Whole Cake Island and/or Wano.

Now I'll finish reading Linear Bounded Phenogram (love it) and probably play a shorter game as a bit of a break, e.g. Erica.