Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #117 Pinball Heroes (PS4)

L71c01d.png

If you like pinball games, looking for an easy platinum and have about 1 to 2 hours to waste, you can go wrong with this game. Featuring Pinball tables from well known Playstation games such as Uncharted, Fat Princess and Hot Shots Golf, these tables are fun, although pressing L1 and R1 can be a little bit tiring after awhile. Over all this is a fun game if you happen to have PS + Premium.

• Like 3

PGA Tour 2k23 - (PS5)

Anticipation - 3/5

Fairly middle of the road. Not a golf fan in terms of the sport (not entirely sure i even view it as a real sport....it’s a sponsored skill game isn’t it?), couldn’t name many golfers or corses etc, so the licensing side of it doesn’t really excite me. But I have always enjoyed playing golf games whether that be going back to the original EA Tiger Woods franchise, or the more quirky stuff like Mario golf or everybody’s golf. Will definitely get this.

Enjoyment - 3/5 

Really polished game, mechanics of swing etc are a bit more tricky in this edition than I remember them being in the 21 release, but it’s super smooth to play and looks great. Also, no idea who he is or what he talking about most of the time,  but I enjoy the ex player commentator in these 2k golf games more than most (and again, I use this term loosely) sports titles I play. It suffers though mainly from what I find all golf games struggle with, especially so the more serious titles, and that’s longevity. For what it is though, it’s well put together and it’s enjoyable to play, if not all that expansive.

Retrospect - 2/5

I had forgotten just how quick the platinums are for these games. Once you’re done with that there isn’t really a whole lot left here to keep you coming back unless you play it a lot online, as once you’ve completed a season you only ever going to be playing the same courses over and over and that’s not really for me. Isn’t one that will linger very long in the memory.

• Like 4