Most Recent Platinum

Muff

WWE 2K22 (PS4)

PS4 and PS5 stack done now

Already had the awful Myfaction grind done on PS5, and progress transferred so I had the long grind out of the way and since the PS4 version was on PS+ I figured why not.

i rushed through everything else since I did it once already. I absolute hate money in the bank matches in this game, too many people and they don’t stay down long enough to do the ladder minigame.

I hope 2k23 doesn’t have a lot of myfaction grinding

Edited by DEI2EK
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Trancexistence said:

:platinum: #33 - Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Laba3c4.png

So that's the first part of the reboot trilogy in the books. From someone who was never a big fan of the PS1 or PS2 games, this game was a huge success in my eyes. I can totally see where people are coming from with the Uncharted comparisons but I honestly much prefer this version of Tomb Raider. I loved the rain swept setting of Yamatai and liked the story. Most of the characters were likeable too.

The only real negatives were the pointless and hard to spot GPS cache collectibles (the relics and documents were fine as these at least added to the story) and the grind to Level 60 in multiplayer which was an exercise in tedium and bad enough to knock a couple of marks off my score. Speaking of the multiplayer: what were they thinking? :o

Next up for me is Lollipop Chainsaw if I have the skill to platinum it. I'm not sure but I'm going to give it a go.

Enjoyment: 7/10 (9/10 without the multiplayer)

Difficulty: 4/10

Total Game Time: 42 hours

That MP grind was brutal, I watched 2 or 3 seasons of Scrubs on my phone while doing the grind. 

I did Lollipop Chainsaw last year, it was pretty easy. Beating Dad's score on most levels came naturally and those were the only "hard" trophies. Well those and the one trophy for the gondola minigame, that one was probably the most difficult to be honest. I look forward to the remake.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sk_lp_him said:

:platinum: #157 - The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

1Lff7569.png

Master of Unwritten Tales
You have unlocked all trophies of "The Book of Unwritten Tales 2".

The game is leaving the catalogue next month so I decided to play it and plat it while available. The story and dialogue are fun and the characters are likeable but the ending felt a bit rushed. It's a long game for the point-and-click genre but it could've been a bit longer with better ending. I like the platinum tile a lot.

When is leaving? I want to play it for a long time

• Like 1