Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Xblaze Code: Embryo is my most recent platinum. 

I chose this game for my "X" game for my A-Z platinum list. I played it via PS+ Premium streaming, the service has other "X" games but this is probably one of the easier ones.

The story was decent enough to me and the endings were good. The constant need to save for the scene recaps was tedious and ruined the story flow. 

The gag storyline was humorous but I was ready to just be done with it after binging a lot of it today. Even the MC was like are we done here, can I go now?

Onwards to the next game!

• Like 4

Platinum #192

L998f70.png

1L03277d.png

MAD RAT DEAD
Acquired all trophies!

Honestly, I got a bit tired of coming here and post my latest platinum over here, but I have to post this because holy shit.

It might be recency bias and my current shock kicking in, but this might be the toughest plat I've gotten yet.

That or Crash 4, idk. Crash 4 gave me more trouble, but this you have to put way more effort into it (Even though it does allow you to make plenty of mistakes, I wouldn't even try this if it didn't)

Quality game, great music, looks pretty and it has a good plot for a rhythm game of all things.

Even if you don't wanna play the game, at least check out the music, I'd say

• Like 4

4 hours ago, percy547389126yv said:

:platinum:#1,991 PS5 Japanese version of Space KaBAAM 2

1L5f4a85.png

:platinum:#1,992 PS4 Japanese version of Space KaBAAM 3

1L541897.png

Hmm

I see what you mean, the blue is much more impressive. The highlights really stand out. But the red's pretty rad too.

• Like 1