Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Don’t usually bash games but just platinumed a game called Jett: The Far Shore+ Given time DLC. Definitely one of the few games I regret playing entirely. Totally destroyed the impression got from the trailer few years back.

I enjoyed small budget games with good storytelling like Oxenfree, The Council, Dreamfall chapters and so on. Also enjoyed small games with good gameplay like Velocity2x, Transistor, Rogue legacy etc.. And even enjoyed something in between like John Wick Hex, Ghost of a tale. 

This game has neither. They tried to tell a deep space story with playmobil looking character models and fictional gibberish language you can only understand by reading subtitles. Way too many dialogues and cutscenes you’re forced to watch and listen for long period. By 3 hours mark I was so sick of this language, had to mute their voices for the rest of the game. Gameplay wise the game constantly took control away from you, become slow mo and keep instructing over and over what you’re supposed to do instead of letting you figure it out. Way too restricting to play and the objectives are total snoozefest. The performance is also very poor for simple looking game. Constant stutter and frame drop ruined the experience even more. 

The DLC is another monster entirely. Finally the game stop giving instructions and let you figure out on your own. That’s a huge improvement for sure. Those mini puzzles are fun to solve at first but it drag on and on without new ideas for next 8 hours. The bad controls are especially highlighted in the DLC.

If anyone is thinking of playing this please don’t.

Easy trophies or no there are others games deserves your precious time and enjoyment.

• Like 4

my 17 platinum was lego harry potter years 5-7 it was a great game i fully explored the game did everything that was possible  from the game and i really enjoyed the game i want to do the devil may cry but i start with the first game from devil may cry i put persona 5 original on hold for a while but i am in the right direction to finish games 1 game at a time 

• Like 2