Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L03861e.png

#134-Persona 4 Golden

So if you have been following my status updates then you know how much FUN I had with this game. This is one of the few games that actually lived up to the hype that the fans gave it. I can honestly say this is one of my favourite RPGs of all time and is definitely my favourite RPG not on the SNES. Also Chie has now officially been added to my Superstar Green Tag Team joining Qwark, Luigi and Tingle as the greatest characters to adorn the colour green.

Finally I was trying to figure out how I would best describe this game to get people who haven't played it to play it and I figured a collage would be the best way to go about it. So I made this picture and if you find it interesting then PLEASE pick this game up.

2zzky2q.jpg

Congrats Bud!! Such a Amazing game

I think it's alright promote this beautiful game here right?

After all

EVERYDAY IS GREAT AT YOU JUNE'S

xD

• Like 1

1L92d856.png

#29 - Lego Lord of the Rings

Quite enjoyable, and a tad different from the previous ones. They could finally lay off the stud grind in these games though, as it turns an enjoyable game into a fucking tedious one.

Yeah, they are annoying, next time, just use the codes to unlock x2, x4, x6, x8, x10 studs at the beginning of the game, then you're not farming around at the end for the remaining studs. I know it's probably classed as "cheating", but I'd rather enjoy the game, then spend ages after I've finished everything going after studs...

Yeah, they are annoying, next time, just use the codes to unlock x2, x4, x6, x8, x10 studs at the beginning of the game, then you're not farming around at the end for the remaining studs. I know it's probably classed as "cheating", but I'd rather enjoy the game, then spend ages after I've finished everything going after studs...

There are only codes for x2, the other multipliers must be unlocked through playing the game. It's reasonable, if you use a guide right from the start in order to know where the next highest multiplier is. Anyhow, there are far worse grinds out there.