Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#46 Unreal Tournament 3

1L3c5195.png

One of the best Shooters i have played on PS3, a great addition to the wonderful franchise. i would like to give a Big thanks to Lusterpurge90 for all the help he did with me in completing the campaign in co-op and on insane 

Edited by Jarethgeason
  • Like 2

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Holy crap, that was one hell of a platinum! Not only is Battle Mode the single hardest thing i ever did in any videogame ever (maybe next to Shadow Of The Colossus' Hard Time Trials) but the game also required more grinding than all Monster Hunter Games combined! If i ever had to choose between playing all the Star Labs Missions on 3 Stars again and pulling my own fingernails out i would do the latter without a single moment of hesitation. Felt goddamn satisfying to get, though.

Nice im going for this too. What was your method for the problematic battles in battle mode? 

Nice im going for this too. What was your method for the problematic battles in battle mode?

Hawkgirl Mace Charge Spam on The Max, took 4 days or around 15 hours of trying. Funny thing is my last fight was against Green Lantern, who is generally considered one of the opponents that should be avoided. Doomsday for everything else.

Hawkgirl Mace Charge Spam on The Max, took 4 days or around 15 hours of trying. Funny thing is my last fight was against Green Lantern, who is generally considered one of the opponents that should be avoided. Doomsday for everything else.

Ok thanks because that hawkgirl method gets me to about the 9th match then i get clapped by a bad line up like superman or doomsday 

Ok thanks because that hawkgirl method gets me to about the 9th match then i get clapped by a bad line up like superman or doomsday

Good Luck with that, it's all about remaining persistent and not getting frustrated ;) If you need help with any specific matchups, just message me, i've beaten pretty much everybody at some point (except Deathstroke. **** Deathstroke.)