Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1S5eabc5.png

:platinum: 96 - God of War: Ascension

**** you Trial of Archimedes! Stayed up until 4:30 AM to try and finish the damn thing, but I ended up getting pissed off again. After about 5 hours of sleep, came back and finally finished it. It's bad enough that they nerfed the parry attack with a bubble, but to go through those 3 floors against gorgons and those screaming electric fangirls (I know they're Sirens), they should at least have the decency to add some checkpoints. They did with pretty much everything else in each chapter.

@Pulse I don't see your name on the list when I click the link.

Before the patch you also didn't receive green and blue orbs during the Trial of Archimedes. At least the statue in the background was nice to look at, right?

Before the patch you also didn't receive green and blue orbs during the Trial of Archimedes. At least the statue in the background was nice to look at, right?

Lol yeah but a majority of my attention was trying to get the game done. Surprised that this game didn't feature a sex scene like the rest did.

• Like 1

:platinum: #119

PS4 :platinum: #6

Wolfenstein: The New Order

1L0fbf8c.png

Loved this from the time I started till the finish. I had never played Wolfenstein before and din't know what to expect. It wasn't originally on my radar but after hearing good things about it I am glad I did play it.

I started on Uber from the start. It had it's moments but wasn't to hard. There are a ton of collectibles but they really didn't take away from the game. The story was decen't enough to keep you interested.

The best part is there isn't mp or mp trophies. Rare for a Fps these days.

I would highly recommend it to any fan of FPS games.

Tempted to get it... What would you rate it in terms of difficulty? Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Tempted to get it... What would you rate it in terms of difficulty?

3 or 4 out of 10. I've played a lot of shooters on their hardest difficulty and that is why it may seem like a low rating. I honestly had more trouble with Modern Warfare 2 and Black ops than this.

3 or 4 out of 10. I've played a lot of shooters on their hardest difficulty and that is why it may seem like a low rating. I honestly had more trouble with Modern Warfare 2 and Black ops than this.

I haven't played lots of FPS-games, but I just finished Wolfenstein on Über-difficulty and it wasn't too tough. Maybe 5/10, but I'm noob. I still need to get the collectibles and then I can come here braggin' with new platinum :3 Great game, maybe the best FPS I've ever played. But like I said, haven't play too many.

Oh, and the fact that there isn't multiplayer just makes this game even better.

Edited by Juzota

:platinum: #55

MODERN WARFARE 2

1L629cff.png

Is That All You Got?

statistics : spec ops  all missions on split screen with my brother  :highfive:    23h.18min 

: single player on veteran and collect all intel   14h.23min 

• Like 4