41,450 posts in this topic

Dead Space: Extraction

Man Up Sweetheart

1L0fb957.png

i have NEED FOR SPEED  

need for speed most wanted just got plat. award 

:platinum: #87 XCOM: Enemy Unknown

1Le50f05.png

Rarity: 0.99% ultra rare (I just had to mention this)

In the year 2015 aliens have started a full scale invasion and are attacking mankind. In response 16 countries have joined forces and created the XCOM project, which stands for eXtraterrestrials COMbat. You are the commander of the base and you direct the missions and decide what should be researched, build and upgraded. You also choose which countries to help and panic will rise or decrease in countries that you didn't help or helped. If 8 or more countries leave the XCOM project, because their panic got too high it's game over. During the campaign you encounter and kill aliens and research the recovered materials and artifacts. Gradually you can develop better weapons, armor, facilities, upgrades and vehicles to combat the aliens. As the invasion continues, the aliens are bringing in more, better and stronger enemies. So even if you don't continue the story, you will still encounter these upgraded aliens. The game is quite interesting to play. You can use the environment to your advantage (i.e. shooting from an elevated position, or blowing up a car where an alien is hiding for extra damage). Soldiers gain xp by killing aliens and can earn promotions, when this happens they gain a permanent boost to their will, aim and health and learn a new skill. There are 4 types of soldiers: snipers, assaults, heavies and support. Snipers deal severe damage, assaults are basically scouts, heavies carry a rocket launcher and supports are medics. Midway through the story you also gain the ability to turn soldiers into psionics. When that happens these soldiers can deal psychic damage or even mind control aliens. To complete missions with no casualties, you need to use strategies and tactics. It took me 3 playthroughs to refine my strategy. 

Like a boss.

Another shining gem collected from those Uncharted lairs.

Like a boss.

Another shining gem collected from those Uncharted lairs.

Thnx :highfive: . Yeah, the first one since I changed lairs :D . The first of many I'm sure,

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Thnx :highfive: . Yeah, the first one since I changed lairs :D . The first of many I'm sure,

Im pretty sure it will be :) keep the great work.