Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #87 XCOM: Enemy Unknown

1Le50f05.png

Rarity: 0.99% ultra rare (I just had to mention this)

In the year 2015 aliens have started a full scale invasion and are attacking mankind. In response 16 countries have joined forces and created the XCOM project, which stands for eXtraterrestrials COMbat. You are the commander of the base and you direct the missions and decide what should be researched, build and upgraded. You also choose which countries to help and panic will rise or decrease in countries that you didn't help or helped. If 8 or more countries leave the XCOM project, because their panic got too high it's game over. During the campaign you encounter and kill aliens and research the recovered materials and artifacts. Gradually you can develop better weapons, armor, facilities, upgrades and vehicles to combat the aliens. As the invasion continues, the aliens are bringing in more, better and stronger enemies. So even if you don't continue the story, you will still encounter these upgraded aliens. The game is quite interesting to play. You can use the environment to your advantage (i.e. shooting from an elevated position, or blowing up a car where an alien is hiding for extra damage). Soldiers gain xp by killing aliens and can earn promotions, when this happens they gain a permanent boost to their will, aim and health and learn a new skill. There are 4 types of soldiers: snipers, assaults, heavies and support. Snipers deal severe damage, assaults are basically scouts, heavies carry a rocket launcher and supports are medics. Midway through the story you also gain the ability to turn soldiers into psionics. When that happens these soldiers can deal psychic damage or even mind control aliens. To complete missions with no casualties, you need to use strategies and tactics. It took me 3 playthroughs to refine my strategy. 

Like a boss.

Another shining gem collected from those Uncharted lairs.

• Like 2

L2d9481.png

:yay:   :platinum: #22  "XBLAZE CODE : EMBRYO"

1Ld02f11.png

"Successor to the Azure"

Completed XBLAZE.

I Finally Got XBlaze's Platinum, I know it's not a hard game.

But to me this is a very Special Platinum, because it's my First "Visual Novel" Game; not to mention its related to a Series I Currently Really Like/Love.

Finishing this Game, I learned a lot and even made "ES" My current Favorite Character in the Series(BlazBlue).

Another thing is: that since I turned 22 this June, I decided to make this game My 22th Platinum  :wub:

Lucky that you can be able to earn the platinum for the PS3 version, while us Vita owners have to wait until Aksys makes a patch in order to fix the freezing bugs and glitches for the game.

Edited by GarciaFever