Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #15

Toy Story 3

1Ld281d8.png

:platinum:Toy Story 3 Champion

i usually do not enjoy movie remakes very much.

but this game showed that if you put enough love into it, it can be a really enjoyable game.

i had fun with this, the story missions were a bit too short but you can put lots of hours into open world area. :lol:

This and Where The Wild Things Are are two of the best movie tie in games ever.

#33 -  Ratchet & Clank HD - PS Vita

1L2c3a76.png

:platinum: Gadget Master - Obtain all Ratchet & Clank trophies    

This one was really special, I only played a demo from this game on the PS2, but now I had the chance to fall in love with its full version on the Vita, and I'm platinum achiever number 14! :)

Since many people has asked me about how it looks on the Vita, I'll give a couple of details: the game looks smooth and beautiful and I found it extremely enjoyable in the portable platform. There were a few frame rate decreasings during three or four big explosions in the game and for some reason, a place's background music sometimes disappeared after some time there, but I didn't feel like those issues affected my experience with the game, I found it enjoyable, comfortable and fast to play and quite good looking on the Vita screen. The only controlling issues I had were with the 'Perform a 'Twisty McMarx'' trophy, I had to use the Vita's back touchscreen to make it and it was not comfortable (those who played the game will understand lol) but on the whole I highly recommend it for those who, like me before doing so, still haven't tried this wonderful game. Now if you excuse me, I still have some Ratchet & Clank to deal with :D

Omar :) congrats!! Teach then!

• Like 1