Most Recent Platinum

Muff

It's an ok game but the collectibles. They made me hate this game. Almost gave up the platinum because of those fucking things.

The trophy "Speed Demon" is extremely easy. Once you have played the game, just play it on normal, rush throught levels and get the trophy ^_^

My time for the "Speed Demon" was about 2 hours and 15 minutes when the limit is 4 hours :D

Nice, only 2 hours and 15 minutes. Am pretty sure my hard difficulty is lasting hours but if you have that much time left am sure it won't be to hard. I haven't liked this game since the start, as well as the fact I bought it right before it was announced to be free.

• Like 1

#40 - PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

1Lbc1947.png

:platinum: Great Shot Kid!

At the very least, It was a unique play. It was free for Plus so I thought, "eh, what the hell...". I had actually never played a game quite like this. Apparently, The genre is called "Multidirectional Shooter". The game was all right, but I'm glad I tried something different (It was free anyway). I liked the concept of rescuing scientists and shooting enemies at the same time. The varoius suits in the game could change the playstyle to (except, F**k the hungry suit!) I did have my moments with it. My favorite boss was definitely Terra Kingpin (Episode 5). What made it really fun though was when you had to take out the monster thing on its tail. It gave you bullet-hell style gameplay and sometimes would summon creatures that gave you that Galaga feel to it. The last part made me scream like "WAHHH!" (in a good way, though). It gave you bullet hell and Galaga style at the same time! One of the better boss battles I've had in a while. There were some things I didn't like. Personally, I hated the soundtrack. I thought the constant "Aww Yeah"s in the music made it sound like there was sex happening in the background. Very unfitting, IMO. Also I said it before, but F**k the hungry suit! Almost mad me stop playing, but I was relieved to find out that it was only in Episode 4. The Road to Dawn was kind of upsetting to. Not sure if it actually wasn't hard or if my experience with Sine Mora actually paid off. As for the Multi-player, it's really underwhelming and unnecessary, IMO. Other than that, I would recommend this game, but only if you got it free from PS Plus.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Grind: 5/10

Difficulty: 6/10

• Like 4