Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Dude but WTF is going on in your sig, tho?! LOL!!!

Hahaha! Yeah, doesn't means much, but it's just something kinda funny, cause when you play 'Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes', and  you rescue Paz and Chico (The girl with short hair, and kid in the back) you can carry them and put them in the vehicle you're driving, your vehicle will drive through bumps, and you have the passengers crying in pain, (since they're injured once you rescue them), or just moving their bodies and flopping around, since you're driving through Camp Omega (the base camp you infiltrate throughout the missions). I dunno, you'll understand what in the fuck is going with the gif, once you play through the game, and you put passengers in the vehicle you're driving, and you go on driving like crazy around Camp Omega. I just do it for laughs. A really serious short game, yet, it managed to make me laugh once awhile.

• Like 1

*drum roll*...

3 years and 5 months later

1L866296.png

The Final Verse

Nier

Finally it is mine!!!

I loved this game so much, especially the soundtrack! <3 But after spending forever and a day gathering materials to strengthen every weapon, i just didn't feel like doing an under 15 hour speed run for the last trophy any time soon. But yesterday... i picked it up again, did the speed run, and today... yaaaaay after almost 3 and a half years, Nier platinum is mine!  :yay:

My favo game of all time. very nicely done!

• Like 2