Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#74 Bulletstorm

Wow such a great game doods, in fact this game is in my top 5 underrated games. I dont play many shooters but this is definitely the best one I've played.  Never heard anything about the game before I bought it on sale about a year ago and I only started it when it was announced the servers were going down (although the servers are still up past the date they said it was going down) Im kicking myself for not starting this game sooner because I had a lot of fun with it. There were so many different ways to kill enemies in this game and it never got old unlike most shooters Ive played. From getting to steer sniper bullets in the direction you want to getting to control a GIANT ROBOT DINOSAUR! The actual plot in the campaign mode wasnt anything special but the dialogue in this game was hilarious and I was laughing the whole way through.  The mp was pretty decent too and the mp trophies didnt take too long to get either. Highly recommend this game doods

Nice, Congratulations! I was too lazy to get all the online trophies, especially in such a short amount of time. I ended up just settling for the one you get for defeating a mini-boss.

Edited by merciful84