Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#75 Far Cry Classic

Man what a horrible glitch filled mess of a game and even outside the glitches this just isnt a good game doods. A horrible minimap, terrible vehicle mechanics that almost rivals Borderlands,  and melee attacks that hardly seem to register. Also there were times I would walk in a room then enemies would start shooting at me and the game would save the checkpoint right when Im being shot at. This was a problem because if I happened to die then when the checkpoint reloaded Im already dead because enemies are shooting at me while the checkpoint is loading. I had to restart from previous checkpoints a few times because of this. This game just had numerous of other glitches that just constantly screwed me over. Im not sure if Im the only one who suffered from a lot glitches but I had to many of them happen to me not to mention them. If you want an easy plat then go for it otherwise I just cant recommend this game doods.

I second this. When I would get to certain areas, the minimap is horrible and there is no way to know what you need to do next. Did you have any problems with keeping the girl alive?

• Like 1

I second this. When I would get to certain areas, the minimap is horrible and there is no way to know what you need to do next. Did you have any problems with keeping the girl alive?

*sigh* Yeah took me a few tries to finally get it. There was one time though I got to the end of the level where she has to drive that forklift and she glitched through a wall on the way to the forklift -___-

• Like 1

*sigh* Yeah took me a few tries to finally get it. There was one time though I got to the end of the level where she has to drive that forklift and she glitched through a wall on the way to the forklift -___-

Lol that's the first time i've seen that happen to anyone.