Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: # 57

Magrunner: Dark Pulse

1L94fb55.png

I want to humbly apologize to all fans of Jak and Daxter. Because I said once in this forum that Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy was the worst game I've ever played so far. Not anymore... Magrunner: Dark Pulse, THIS is the worst game ever!!!! Please everyone, don't waste your money and time with this catastrophe. It's a crappy version of Portal, but with terrible story, PS2 graphics, lame gameplay, ridiculous voice actors, this game is a total rubbish from the very first minute. ALL the 39 levels looks exactly the same, I really don't know how I manage to end this, don't surprise me that it have only 58 platinum achievers.  <_<

I liked it :P But yeah, those complaints are definitely valid (except for all the 39 levels looks exactly the same and PS2 graphics which I always found to be one of the silliest complaints about any game, but I don't actually care about graphics so that could be why xD).

• Like 1

I liked it :P But yeah, those complaints are definitely valid (except for all the 39 levels looks exactly the same and PS2 graphics which I always found to be one of the silliest complaints about any game, but I don't actually care about graphics so that could be why xD).

Maybe I overreacted on the heat of the moment, but the game was a boring and frustating experience to me, I didn't enjoy it a single moment. The levels may don't looks EXACTLY the same, but they pretty much equal, and the objectives are really repetitive. Good graphics isn't a thing I care in games either; in fact, I like games with 2D graphics, but the graphics on this game are so outdated and dull.

Maybe I overreacted on the heat of the moment, but the game was a boring and frustating experience to me, I didn't enjoy it a single moment. The levels may don't looks EXACTLY the same, but they pretty much equal, and the objectives are really repetitive. Good graphics isn't a thing I care in games either; in fact, I like games with 2D graphics, but the graphics on this game are so outdated and dull.

Yeah, I agree with you on most of the levels being very similiar, but the first few look nothing like the last ones (due to obvious in-game reasons) :P That's all I meant by that.

One thing's for sure, the name Kram Gruckezber is worthy of facepalming.