Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1S2b7488.pngFull Moon: Earned every Trophy in every episode of The Wolf Among Us.

Going back and redoing the ending scene Ep. 5 though, since I didn't know what to do with the glitch "This choice is blank" at the time, and really want to see all the choices to pick this time instead of going about it blind and getting everyone terrified, lol. 

• Like 4

I just got the Metal Gear Solid 4 Platinum Trophy. The game was quite tricky due to numerous playthroughs, Big Boss Emblem run, the collectables and the flashback trophy. Still it wasn't as taxing as Star Ocean 4. :P

Edited by thepeaguy
  • Like 4

:platinum: 84

1L8a5120.png

Rayman Origins

This is my sixth Vita platinum as well.  When I play Legends, I'm definitely doing it on my PS4.  Even though this game only took me around 25 hours to get the platinum, I'm sure I would have cut a few hours off, if I were to do it on mt PS3.  I got this game because it was on PS+  I enjoyed the older Rayman games (not the 3D one).

• Like 3

What's up with that Plat image, it's getting a bit creepy...

So, I finally got the original trilogy wrapped up. And I wrapped it up good.

The way I see it, the best was saved for last. All the previous annoyances were gone:

goodbye half-assed space missions, so long hoverbored board.

To make things even more sweeter, it has Dr. Nefarious. Sold!!!

Congrats :yay: . All the trophies from the Ratchet & Clank HD collection + Deadlocked are from R&C All 4 One. Are you going to play the other R&C games too?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2