Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plat #287 - ModNation™ Legend

1L78ae53.png

This plat is from Modnation Racers Roadtrip on the Vita.  It's my 87th ultra rare plat and another plat I scored the fastest time on with 3 days and 10 hours. 

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1329-ModNation-Racers-Road-Trip

Good game overall, no idea why it's under 1% as it's not hard at all.  I went out and purchased a second Vita in order to get the ad-hoc trophies as well. 

Ad-Hoc trophies and XP are the 2 reasons it is Ultra-Rare :)

My game corrupted on me twice so I had to beat, pretty much, the whole game 3 times to earn this plat :(. It is a good thing the game is a ton of fun or else I would have given up :D

• Like 1

:platinum:#71 - Ratchet & Clank

1L2c3a76.png

Very enjoyable, apart from one thing. Hoverboarding. The lack of an R2 and L2 button on the Vita really showed here. Doing Twisty McMarx and getting 4500 points weren't easy.

Even so, I'm looking forward to 2 and 3 as I remember them being a whole lot better, which is amazing as this one is so enjoyable too.

are all 3 games on the card or is one a download like the sly collection?

are all 3 games on the card or is one a download like the sly collection?

I believe they're all on the card, but I got the download version so I'm not entirely sure.

I've heard that the card is very, very buggy in comparison to the digital download when it comes to R&C2 also, so I think I got lucky lol