Most Recent Platinum

Muff

I believe they're all on the card, but I got the download version so I'm not entirely sure.

I've heard that the card is very, very buggy in comparison to the digital download when it comes to R&C2 also, so I think I got lucky lol

well its not even out yet here so hopefully it'll get fixed (doubt it) by the time it gets here

Call of Duty: Ghosts

1Lb8cc5c.png

:platinum: Federated 

This is my least favorite Call of Duty game in the entire series that I have played. Multiplayer was pretty terrible. Campaign was alright although even on veteran I sometimes question myself if I am really playing on veteran and not on recruit difficulty. Surprisingly Extinction is really fun and easy too. I will definitely not buy Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare although I will try to convince my friend to waste his money. Have a nice day everyone.     

i totally understand what u mean.

played ghost on a friends PS and the CoD-franchise is getting worse and worse...

last CoD i really liked was MW2.. no following cod came close to this imo...

i totally understand what u mean.

played ghost on a friends PS and the CoD-franchise is getting worse and worse...

last CoD i really liked was MW2.. no following cod came close to this imo...

I liked just about every Call of Duty game since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The only Call of Duty games I didn't play was World At War and Call of Duty 1 - 3.

LOL my friend just read my comment about me convincing him to buy Advanced Warfare and wasting his money. Oh well, he'll get over it soon. 

• Like 1

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

1L98f4cc.png

Platamire Munch 
Unlock all other Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD trophies.

It's been awhile playing an Oddworld game.  The hardest trophies was getting over 95% and less than 10% Quarma.  It is not surprising this is a ultra rare plat trophy.  It was either save or kill everyone.  Leaving any survivors alive in each level doesn't work for the less than 10% Quarma trophy.  I had to replay play the game twice to figure it out.  

• Like 4