Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Time and Eternity

1L1c4932.png

:platinum:Eternal Timekeeper

My 1st RPG platinum and I'm now at Level 13. :) This game was decent. It had a good story and sometimes I was wondering what was going to happen next. I loved the characters and Drake's lines had me jumping out of my seat, and The designs were built to perfection. However, the gameplay is the worst part of the game. I was meeting with the same people for side-quests in numerous different places, except the color of their hair and clothes were different. Another thing they recycled were the enemies. The ghosts looked the same (Grim Reaper, Death's Eyes, Trick-or-Treat), except the colors were different. And then the battle system. I liked making strategies to defeat the different bosses but later on in the game, it got more boring. I found myself depending more on my spells then any other thing (if you want to win, simply keep mashing circle). And healing becomes a bit of a problem. You have to hold onto R2 to access your items in battle. But if you let go, which was what I was accidently doing most of the time, it goes back to the battle and you can easily get killed. If you are OK with this part of the game, then recommend it. But if you aren't, no.

LOL, I told you ^_^

L406be6.png

1Lcda140.png

:platinum: King of Iron Fist

Master of all.

Edited by Dingodile
  • Like 4

Persona 4 Golden

1L03861e.png

:platinum:  Golden Completed - Earn all trophies

Platinum #34 :D

Persona 4 Golden

1L03861e.png

:platinum:  Golden Completed - Earn all trophies

Platinum #34 :D

Yayyy, so happy :)

• Like 2