Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #284

(Ultra Rare Plat #89 and Trophy milestone #15,000)

FIFA World Cup™ Legend

1L3cbecd.png

I also annihilated the fastest time for the game.

10551596_10152571328734360_7389437456922

If anyone wonders how I did it you can check this post:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/4638100-post30.html

This game was fantastic and very addictive.  It took me a lot of practice doing the challenges to get good at the game as I've never played a Fifa before.  I hear that people think this game is bad compared to the regular Fifa but if you like the World Cup the hype alone will make this game better than it really it.  Thankfully you can do every single hard challenge without popping a single trophy and so I ended up nabbing the fastest time thanks to self-boosting with my 2 PS3s. 

Congrats

Earlier today i checked the World Cup 2014 fastest achievers and i was shocked when i saw the 1 day and thought its another hacker.

So i checked the dates earned and i must say well done on this and on your planning.

I dont think anyone will probably beat this time or come close to it.

inFAMOUS 1.....all positives upgrades trophy did not pop for some reason so i just have to run through it again on easy. its a money in the bank and One of my fav series all time and that completes the set until first light comes out soon. Have a feeling first light will make up for imo a very good but rushed by sony to make launch window second son. I think with more time we wouldve seen a longer campaign and actual side missions too with all that short sweet stuff still involved just prob less of each type except shards. As soon as i heard it had a plat i knew for sure that was the case .im thinking infamous battle arenas will be similar in concept but obvuous not in combat to arkham challange mode. Arkham ASylum should be my next plat followed by ark city bc i got the combat system down now

• Like 4