Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #134 Sports Champions

1L774e4c.png

I enjoyed this plat quite a lot it was challenging but not frustrating, apart from disc golf, that game frustrated the hell out of me lol. :P

Also this is my 15th ultra rare plat and my 3rd rarest plat altogether at 0.76% :D

#112 Sports Champions

1L774e4c.png

Living Legend

Ultra Rare - 0.76%

I hadn't played this game in years. I got it pre serious trophy hunting days to play with friends. Due to my nephew insisting on playing it a couple of weeks ago, I decided what the hell. The game consists of 6 events, across 4 separate 'difficulties', but you only have to complete the first three in all 6 events. The long haul is getting 600 stars out of a possible 800+. Each event also has a challenge level and related trophy, and about half of those can be a burden. It was nice to put my dormant Move to use once again. I can say that this game is the only one that I've played that requires me to shower after I'm done with a long session. But it's worth it to earn those sweet 18 Ultra Rare trophies!

Wow you don't see this plat very often (let alone twice on one page ^_^) congrats to both of you

• Like 2

Platinum #134 Sports Champions

1L774e4c.png

I enjoyed this plat quite a lot it was challenging but not frustrating, apart from disc golf, that game frustrated the hell out of me lol. :P I

Also this is my 15th ultra rare plat and my 3rd rarest plat altogether at 0.76% :D

Like a boss :) and congrats on 70% completion, yay

Edited by Mah2c