Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L6009d4.png

:platinum: BFA :platinum:

Unlock everything

Darksiders 2

Lots of improvements over the first game. Combat is fluid, the music is excellent, and the loot pop-up window is just a fantastic idea. Very disappointed in the ending though - if you're looking for any sort of closure, you won't find it here. There is barely a tie-in to the first game, to be honest. Also not sure why the game freezes while it loads new areas. I found this very irritating and it served to interrupt the flow of the game quite often. Another minor issue is that the game never tells you what the special abilities on legendary weapons do for you. You are left to figure it out for yourself from the cryptic description text. My biggest complaint is playing a rousing game of "Will Death Grab the Ledge?" every time a platforming section came up. Ledge detection is really bad. Sometimes you'll move to the edge of a platform and he'll drop down and hold on. Other times he'll just fall to his... uh... death.

I would definitely recommend this game though, especially if you've played the first one. The gameplay pays homage to a lot of other games (Zelda, God of War, Prince of Persia), but falls short of being as excellent as any of them. Still, the eclectic blend of gameplay elements still makes for a great experience.

• Like 1

1L183f89.png

Ratchet and Clank: All4One

Yes it is a different formula from the rest of the series. But I love this game to death. Its a shame all the people who host games online drop out all the time. I've now completed 4/5 possible Ratchet and Clank plats. I'll get back to the last one I need after Assassins Creed and Liberation.

• Like 2

0f6a999293837e9ccb5ea020cbb9230b.png

Resident Evil 6

:yay:

I know loads of people disliked the game and go on about it's not resident 'evily' anymore blah dee blee, but for the most part I really enjoyed it, and hope they bring out some dlc eventually

:wub:

Same here. Just got the plat. You know, obviously the old RE is gone, but I prefer to judge games by what they are rather than by what they're not. I put around 60 hours into RE6 and I loved (almost) every minute :)

• Like 3