Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#128th  :platinum:

L43cfa5.png

1L9b10ff.png

Wizardry Whiz

This game is awesome, another creation by Level 5, who also made other games I enjoyed such as Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King, Rogue Galaxy, and White Knight Chronicles 1 & 2. Although, out of them all, this one had the more emotional impact for me. The beginning was slow, and sad, although Mr. Drippy pissed me off with his ill-timed jokes about Oliver's mother while Oliver is still mourning her death. Although Mr. Drippy was able to get his act together and become a better person, or in his case fairy for the rest of the story with his sarcastic sense of humor, handy battle tips along with the useful Tidy Tears ability. I noted the most issue people had to plat this game was taming the familiars, for some reason I didn't have that issue. Most battles I had had one monster becoming tame-able, with the occasional two. My most issue was finding all of the chests, especially the green chests since some of them can't be opened until you are standing in the correct position, facing the right way. Yes, I'm looking at you Hamelin. The story is great and quite inspiring with some funny moments here and there. Although it wasn't until you get past the Sage Trials that the game really opens up as before that point it feels like a tutorial (for me anyways). In short, an excellent game.

You didn't need to find every chest in dungeons/levels/whatever you want to call them. Just the ones in the overworld :P

Grats on the extra effort you put in though ^_^