Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Sc967f2.png

Bioshock infinite

Completed it last year on release and didn't think too much of it. 

Decided to plat the game over the bank holiday weekend (Sunday and Monday as I had to work Saturday) and enjoyed it more on a second play through.

I still think Bioshock as a series is not really for me. The first game I just didn't think much of and infinite is a good game but I just don't feel it's the masterpiece most claim it to be.

Pretty easy plat and a fairly enjoyable game overall, hype just dulled the experience for me I suppose.

• Like 3

:platinum: #102 Dragon's Crown

1L84a87b.png

A great sidescrolling RPG with an interesting story. You can choose from 6 classes and switch between characters on the same save file, which is a great feature. The locations and bosses are very diverse and the game also has a lot of references (for example the Killer Rabbit). The side quests involves finding hidden rooms/items and defeating bosses under certain conditions. The levels also have runes in the background and when you purchase the 4 rune stones you can create a combination for various effects. I really liked this feature and it makes you pay attention to the background. Completing the game with each class and doing all the side quests unlock a piece of art. These are quite nice to look at. After completing the game you unlock a harder difficulty and the Labyrinth of Chaos. These are 24 randomly created levels and the 25th is a boss battle against the Demon King. This fight is very frustrating, because the Demon King spams every kind of magic and summons an infinite army of demons and skeletons. Also a huge thank you to GarciaFever for helping me with the speed kills and leveling up :highfive: .

awesome my dear friend :) and just like I foresaw and foretold, you got the platinum before I even start it xD

• Like 1

#27 ~ Hatsune Miku Project Diva f

1La59558.png

Trophy Master 

All trophies unlocked!

So after a few weeks of barely playing anything. I finally put in the time and finished this. Fun game but the grind was super boring. I highly recommend this game to people who enjoy this type of music. Some of the songs are super catchy ^^ 

Will you be going for Project DIVA 2nd f (forgot what the actual title is) when it comes out near the end of the year?

1Lac08c5.png

Platinum #17 - Grand Theft Auto V.

Considering it is one of my favourite games this was a very enjoyable platinum overall, the only bit I did not like was getting the 70 gold medals on missions and strangers and freaks. Apart from that, no problems whatsoever.