Most Recent Platinum

Muff

I remember playing the game, and I don't recall Riku having a crush on Kairi. I usually thought he was just a dick to begin with, and went to the dark side because he didn't get to be the chosen hero like Sora was. However he was able to get a girl's skirt lol.

At the prologue Riku challenges Sora to a race and says that the winner can share some special fruit with Kairi so they spend the rest of their lives together.

and at the end of KH Riku asks Sora to take care of her before the door is locked. Also Riku was supposed to get the Keyblade, but he let darkness into his heart and it went to Sora instead, because he was standing next to him. That's why Riku can snatch the Keyblade away at Hollow Bastion. When you first fight Riku there with the wooden sword, the Keyblade accepts Sora as its master, because of his pure heart.

Although this isn't a platinum, I thought I would post the trophy that I earned:

40S2d95c3.png

All The Dead Lie Down

Completed Episode 5: "No Going Back"

Never in all my years of gaming have I experienced something so... unique. Sure the game is all about the choices that you make and how it will impact the outcome of the story, but I see it as much more than that.

"We all have choices to make, and sometimes they may not be the best ones. But do know that each decision will have an impact on someone's life in one way or another".

"Still. Not. Bitten!" Best line of season 2

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2