Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Lef77e6.png

Plat:195

Not a bad game. A Little boring, about a 63 hour plat. decent Coop game if you can stand playing with GOONs like Beautiful Torment and Connman88. You know the saying "Chumps will be Chumps"

I don't know dood playing with those goons may have made the experience worse......especially BT but maybe that is just me *shrugs* 

• Like 2

:platinum: #302 - FIFA 14 (PS4)

1Lfeed49.png

I'm totally addicted to this game.  After doing the PS3 version I spent an extra day just playing matches in UT.  I love the transfer market, making the UT, playing the matches with the UT and earning more coins.  I decided to finally start the PS4 version and I powered through it scoring the plat in 10 hours and 15 minutes and scoring the fastest time to plat along the way.  Will definitely be getting FIFA 15!

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2189-FIFA-14

One of the ugliests trophy set images I've seen for a game. Wasn't it enough just with the FIFA logo? Why adding Messi to the set xD

Anyways congrats on the #302 :platinum:

#29 - Catherine (US/JP) 

1L9d5f74.png

最高の夜に乾杯!

トロフィーを全て取得。

Did the EU version a few days ago, Now I return with the US/JP version platinum of this game. 

Definitely a piece of cake the second time round. I'm currently the 6th fastest to platinum this game at 2 days 7 hours. 

I kinda wish there was another version. Kinda love this game now after hating it the first time round. 

Also my 10th ultra rare platinum. 

Ratings 

Difficulty 4/10

Enjoyment 9/10 (Rapunzel 2/10 seriously boring) 

Not posting a plat, Just wanted to say congrats on Catherine to say on topic.

What i really wanted to say is, Love the avatar/SIG. Its not every day you meet someone with actual taste in respects to PSG. Bravo good sir.

• Like 1