Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Hotline Miami. It was very frustrating for the first few chapters, but once I got the hang of it, I simply could not put my hands away from my controller. every executions and kill combos made my heart to pump faster and faster. great game, and also it is not a hard platinum. you should go for it if you haven't already!

Edited by jaeik2541
  • Like 4

:platinum: #17/18: Metro 2033 Redux /  Metro Last Light Redux

1L9bedf6.png    1L7c5824.png

Difficulty: 2/10                                       Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyability: 8/10                                  Enjoyability: 8/10

Very enjoyable and strong story, mix of stealth and action shooting, found many bugs (not big deal) that were actually fun like stuck in a boss body, fell in the water forever, positions of dead monsters, etc.. If you haven't played it, do it!

If I have to compare with other similar games, it would be a mix between thief and Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Next plat: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

• Like 4

:platinum: #100  The Saboteur

1L4a2b5e.png

Complete all other trophies 

Complete all other trophies

To be honest, I never thought I'd reach this awesome milestone. It really puts a big smile on my face  :D 

There's a number of reasons I picked this one as my 100th Platinum...

I have always figured this one as an underrated gem, something that no one really talks about when naming their favorite games.

Similar to the statement above, I don't see this Platted much nowadays. Then again, it is an "old" game, so maybe that's why.

The trophy image is quite sweet, don't you think? The description is from the "Bland Factory", but that image gets two thumbs up.

And finally, it's a great game with fast cars, fast women and fast-flying-Nazis-from-explosions. The only thing it doesn't have are zombies  :jaymon: 

The Saboteur does feel at times a bit "unfinished", with odd glitches and graphical hiccups. But they don't affect the atmosphere one bit.

The Nazi occupied Paris is a vast place, exploring it and the countryside was fun from the get-go.

I really liked the idea of using black and white in the areas that haven't been liberated yet (by me, of course). But once you do, the colors return. A cool touch, I think.

Fun fact: I ended up killing (accidentally) more civilians than the Nazis. I guess I'm the real bad guy, after all  :devil: 

Awesome choice for #100. It was my 3rd plat and I still considre it one of my favorites.

• Like 3