Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #100  The Saboteur

1L4a2b5e.png

Complete all other trophies 

To be honest, I never thought I'd reach this awesome milestone. It really puts a big smile on my face  :D 

There's a number of reasons I picked this one as my 100th Platinum...

I have always figured this one as an underrated gem, something that no one really talks about when naming their favorite games.

Similar to the statement above, I don't see this Platted much nowadays. Then again, it is an "old" game, so maybe that's why.

The trophy image is quite sweet, don't you think? The description is from the "Bland Factory", but that image gets two thumbs up.

And finally, it's a great game with fast cars, fast women and fast-flying-Nazis-from-explosions. The only thing it doesn't have are zombies  :jaymon: 

The Saboteur does feel at times a bit "unfinished", with odd glitches and graphical hiccups. But they don't affect the atmosphere one bit.

The Nazi occupied Paris is a vast place, exploring it and the countryside was fun from the get-go.

I really liked the idea of using black and white in the areas that haven't been liberated yet (by me, of course). But once you do, the colors return. A cool touch, I think.

Fun fact: I ended up killing (accidentally) more civilians than the Nazis. I guess I'm the real bad guy, after all  :devil: 

Awesome, now I can finally use my special 100 :platinum: congrats. Are you ready? Here it comes:

Congrats with

1L0be58c.png71922912_100_thinkstock.jpg

:yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay:   :yay: (yep there are really 100 of them  :)).

And welcome to the club  :highfive: .

Maybe now would be a good time to start a checklist yourself?

• Like 4

:platinum: #100 The Saboteur

1L4a2b5e.png

To be honest, I never thought I'd reach this awesome milestone. It really puts a big smile on my face :D

"Maybe we should leave a note eh?" Dear Wanker, sorry about the bang up, send the bill to me arse.

As soon as I saw that cutscene I was hooked on this game, good choice man.

Edited by SoapMacTavish222
  • Like 2

40-platinum.png1

SOULCALIBUR V

1Lc150a7.png

I wanted my first platinum to be an ultra rare, and I really love the Soulcalibur series.

I advise this game to anyone; be it for trophies or just entertainment. But beware whilst playing online: there are many arrogant players.

I couldn't get the Platinum and I didn't enjoy the game, so I sold the game.

Edited by BlueDiamond93

Sorry for late posting this platinum... 

Mafia II

:platinum:  Platinum #42

1L82d7e9.png

Platinum Trophy

Unlocked when all trophies collected.

Platinum on 12th October 2014

(1 week, 3 days, 16 hours)

First thing first my "RANTS" on this game, why the open world when there is really nothing much to do besides collectible item and i can't even save my hard earn money without worries when i'll be dead :( unlike GTA games where I can save anytime during the game, and the checkpoints system in this game is so damn stingy during gun battles. :angry:  Advance midway through, ambush by stupid AI and die, will send me back to the beginning of the mission... :facepalm: 

Nice plat dude, if you want to rant about this give the DLC a try, the 1000 mile drive is stupid!!

• Like 1

40-platinum.png1

SOULCALIBUR V

1Lc150a7.png

I wanted my first platinum to be an ultra rare, and I really love the Soulcalibur series.

I advise this game to anyone; be it for trophies or just entertainment. But beware whilst playing online: there are many arrogant players.

Oh man the people I met online were insufferable. I wasn't the greatest at the game so I just did my best (which I admit involved some spamming of moves I knew). Anyways I kept getting messages like "noob go back to COD" or "spammers fuck off"

I ignored them all but though "well how are you supposed to get better if you don't try?" so to all players out there, instead of ignorant messages to new players, maybe instead offer tips to let others get better...just a thought

Also I like how so called "good' players get mad at spammers. Think of it like Boxing. If I kept punching you with my right hand and you were too dumb to learn how to block or dodge it and I knocked you out or in baseball if I kept throwing curveballs and you kept swinging and striking out....who does that make the true noob? A good player should still be able to take down a spammer.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 3

Dust: An Elysian Tail

1Seea3e0.png

Mithrarin

Unlock all other Trophies

I enjoyed this game a lot. I had high hopes of the game when I heard it's gonna be the free game of the month and saw a short gameplay video. When I started playing this I kinda got bored in an hour or two. Later when I went back to this and got the story rolling  was hypnotized. Easy trophy list and a great story, loved it!

Edited by Sikatiiker
  • Like 2