Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Oh man the people I met online were insufferable. I wasn't the greatest at the game so I just did my best (which I admit involved some spamming of moves I knew). Anyways I kept getting messages like "noob go back to COD" or "spammers fuck off"

I ignored them all but though "well how are you supposed to get better if you don't try?" so to all players out there, instead of ignorant messages to new players, maybe instead offer tips to let others get better...just a thought

Also I like how so called "good' players get mad at spammers. Think of it like Boxing. If I kept punching you with my right hand and you were too dumb to learn how to block or dodge it and I knocked you out or in baseball if I kept throwing curveballs and you kept swinging and striking out....who does that make the true noob? A good player should still be able to take down a spammer.

I totally agree. Whilst playing ranked matches, I had beat this player who then afterwards accused me of spamming, and was extremely negative. (I've actually played over 800 hours of the game on another account, and I don't spam.) I then beat her 2 other times with 2 different characters, yet still the accusation was persisted.

A lot of the arrogant/pretentious/pompous players from SCV online can really dampen a player's experience of the game, and it's a shame because there actually are a lot of players out there who'd understand that you'd be new to the game, and would give you advice and tips.

And to discuss the spamming; which is repetitive; repetitive being predictable; being easy to block and punish - Yet they still lose and then get angry at whoever beat them because of it? Ironically so, they still like to call themselves "good" players. 

To conclude: Said players seem to own some sort of inferiority complex, striving for virtual gratification to make up for the lack of their own self-worth. I've encountered a lot of these players, and I admit it does feel good when I beat them again at their own called rematch.

Edited by Aexzia

Platinum no. 39: Metro 2033 Redux

1L9bedf6.png

It dosent look so great on PS4, but... game is still great. I like games like Stalker and when you must to sneak. and when game have good story its for me MUST to play. For me 8+/10 I recommend this.

Platinum 3+/10 easy.

• Like 4