Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Le9c0f4.png

The Cube

Earned by 2 of 26 game owners

6th Dec 2012 at 5:39:19 PM

I'm the 2nd person to Platinum The Cube. It was a semi-tough plat. Because you don't control what games you get, the game specific trophies rely on luck. You need patience to wait for the game you want to come round. And some of the games are tough to play. While it does have Move support, it's not implemented THAT well, and switching between DuelShock and Move in-game seems to be impossible.

According to Wikipedia, you guys in US haven't had The Cube aired to you yet, although your CBS channel is eventually supposed to get it.* Here in UK, it's on ITV1**. If you want to know what it's about, check out this video.

* - http://en.wikipedia....(U.S._game_show)

** - http://en.wikipedia....Cube_(game_show)

Edited by ShadowGandalf
  • Like 4

Number 33 goes to:

1L702cfa.png

Lollipop Chainsaw

Not that bad game, especially if you like that type of games. At first I thought that the "Beat Dad's score" trophies will be hard as hell, like in the House of the Dead Overkill but... They turned out to be quite easy once you get the proper skills :)

• Like 1

40Lcf4e23.png

#58 The Walking Dead

(because they suck at a platinum image and this clearly depicts the game better)

I seriously hate the show with a fiery burning passion(so boring :snore:)...but this game is fucking fantastic. It's probably the easiest platinum of all time, but I don't give a god damn. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this game and I am very happy to have experienced it. Go play it...NOW!

Love that your pseudo-platinum image is the same one that I chose!

1L47ee8e.png

:platinum: Platinum :platinum:

Collect all other 55 trophies for this trophy.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

My second-favorite Uncharted game. Loved how they approached collectibles in this game by having mini-mysteries being solved by artifacts. Also really enjoyed the use of the touchscreen and back panel. Climbing by touch really saved some cramping in my hands. Graphics are the best on the platform to date. Sony likes to tout that the Vita is "console quality gaming made portable." No other game supports this claim as well as UGA does.

Also, and this is worth mentioning, I find it amusing that Bend Studio can create an Uncharted game with a better treasure system (and arguably, a better game overall) than Naughty Dog can. The game does not drop duplicate bounty treasures, and you can trade for the ones you're missing on the Black Market with your friends. It's simple and it's pain-free. WHY AREN'T THESE FEATURES IN UNCHARTED 3? (It's a rhetorical question - we all know why: $$$)

This is the best game on the Vita right now.

• Like 4

Love that your pseudo-platinum image is the same one that I chose!

1L47ee8e.png

:platinum: Platinum :platinum:

Collect all other 55 trophies for this trophy.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

My second-favorite Uncharted game. Loved how they approached collectibles in this game by having mini-mysteries being solved by artifacts. Also really enjoyed the use of the touchscreen and back panel. Climbing by touch really saved some cramping in my hands. Graphics are the best on the platform to date. Sony likes to tout that the Vita is "console quality gaming made portable." No other game supports this claim as well as UGA does.

Also, and this is worth mentioning, I find it amusing that Bend Studio can create an Uncharted game with a better treasure system (and arguably, a better game overall) than Naughty Dog can. The game does not drop duplicate bounty treasures, and you can trade for the ones you're missing on the Black Market with your friends. It's simple and it's pain-free. WHY AREN'T THESE FEATURES IN UNCHARTED 3? (It's a rhetorical question - we all know why: $$$)

This is the best game on the Vita right now.

Because you are fucking right. It does the game more justice and should have been the :platinum: image. :awesome:

Also, congrats on UC:GA

Edited by daftprophet