Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #92: Devil May Cry 2 HD

1L73db49.png

Platinum Trophy 

Unlock all trophies

After getting the :platinum: for DMC1, I expected this game to be just as hard as DMC1, but nope. Compared to DMC1 this game was a joke. Must Die Mode (Hardest Difficulty) wasn't even hard. I didn't even die, not once. Also a playtrough took roughly 2 hours to complete. On one side I'm glad that they're that short because to get :platinum: you have to do 5 playtroughes (I hate multiple playtroughes, it gets repetitive and boring). On the other side: 2 Hours for a playtrough is IMO way too short. The character I loved the most was Trish. Her Devil Trigger powers were way too over powered, which was nice :D. (I killed a boss in 5 seconds, can you imagine?) :awesome: I'm glad I got the PAL version, because PAL version users can use Infinite Devil Trigger  :yay:. Thanks to that, reaching floor 9000 was a piece of cake.

Oh damn you're lucky. I have NA version and it was hell. Died at around the 4500 floor and had to restart that shit.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Oh damn you're lucky. I have NA version and it was hell. Died at around the 4500 floor and had to restart that shit.

That's exactly what I thought! :D. Well that sucks! W/o infinite DT it'd be pretty tough indeed. I'm sure when I had to do it W/o inf. DT my fingers would hurt, because of all the gun shots from Ebony & Ivory.