Most Recent Platinum

Muff

tumblr_mhy28yBXnh1rlx55yo4_1280.jpg

1Lb372ea.png

Perfect Assassin

This game was awesome, much better than Silent Assassin and Contracts by leaps and bouts. There were some elements I recognized  having been refined or revamped for Absolution, but thing stood out was that Blood Money had an open world, that demands hours to explore to make the most of it. There were some tactics I didn't think about until I looked on guide videos when I was having trouble getting Silent Assassin rating on Professional on certain levels.The worst level was Requiem, although I was able to get through eventually by grabbing human shield and hiding behind the altar thing. I did enjoy the implementation of the 'accidents' system and always go for accidental deaths when taking out my targets. Now with the last Hitman platinum achieved and my 150th platinum done before 2015, I kept thinking how awesome would it be if they took Absolution's revamped mechanics and mixed it with the grand open world of Blood Money, possibilities are endless. With that said, have a great new year guys!

• Like 4