Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:#13 - Killzone: Mercenary

1L2a7804.png

Platinum

Collect all trophies

Hell yeah, first platinum of 2015! Probably could've been completed few days earlier but who cares. I enjoyed the game very much, such a great game for PS Vita.

That grind for 10k kills was a bit too much though but all other trophies were quite easy to achieve and the Multiplayer ones were mostly done in botzone, hehe.

And now, its time to work on my first PS3 platinum!

I thought you couldn't get most of the online trophies in botzone?

#55 PlayStationVita Pets

1L0fffd9.png

Best Friends Forever 

Collect all of the trophies

oooh... what a cute Plat name... NAH!!! no we won't be BFF... deleted this game just after I have platted this(of course after saving save file in the PS+)...JK... or am I???

got this game earlier month's Holiday Sale. It allows you to take care of a talking dog (I got a gray Husky which I named Grey-chan[super creative right?]) and embark to an adventure to retrieve previous King and his dog's treasures (which turns out to be what Cosmos[King's dog name] favorite clothes used for Cosplay)... Along the way, you make your dog sniff buried treasures, enter dark tunnels, clean poops and do stuffs for sure will make PETA raise (some) eyebrows... like seriously, even though Grey-chan is annoying often times, I feel bad for making it pull and push heavy stuffs... 

This game is mostly Pet Simulation with Adventure and tiny Bit of puzzles. Pet Simulation part is cute at first that will give you awww moments but will be kinda annoying and turns into ugh moment(at least with me... thirsty? drink a freaking water in the river, hungry? freaking chase and devour that bunny)... The Adventure part is 99% walking, like slow walking *eye roll*... It kinda make it looks like Dungeon Crawler in First Person View in RPGs less the monsters but was replaced with your chatterbox companion... Puzzle part is easy, well maybe because this game is actually intended for kids*shrug*, or maybe the King is just worried that no one will bother to find Cosmos Cosplay Set...

Aside from the wonderful stuff I mentioned above... it has gaming issues... at least to me, it let me experience my fave gaming issues: freeze, crash and glitch(thank goodness the trophies are not glitched). Trophy-wise, it is not hard TBH, but if you are just unlucky like me and messed up and missed to dig one of 70 dig spot, you will have so much fun...  it has collectibles trophy and kinda grindy Maxed Up All Skills trophy (ooooh... I still hate grinding Agility)

ok TLDR time: if you really really enjoy Pet Simulation and don't mind some grind fest and good in ignoring a chatterbox companion, I recommend this game. Great game to unwind from other frustrating game and kinda relaxing ^_^

All good points :P Your dog can drink from outdoor puddles though (still no free feeding outside though), just not any of the rivers that go across the land.

What did you use for agility maxing? I hope you didn't use the actual obstacle courses, since there's a *fast* way to level it up in the "Real World" activity. One of those was an obstacle course that you could just place one unlocked obstacle on and repeatedly tap it to gain fast agility xp since the dog keeps jumping over it.

Didn't get any glitches or freezing/crashing myself, but I did also miss one of the easy collectibles: a chest hidden near the mine entrance xD

• Like 1

All good points :P Your dog can drink from outdoor puddles though (still no free feeding outside though), just not any of the rivers that go across the land.

What did you use for agility maxing? I hope you didn't use the actual obstacle courses, since there's a *fast* way to level it up in the "Real World" activity. One of those was an obstacle course that you could just place one unlocked obstacle on and repeatedly tap it to gain fast agility xp since the dog keeps jumping over it.

Didn't get any glitches or freezing/crashing myself, but I did also miss one of the easy collectibles: a chest hidden near the mine entrance xD

I actually found out about the Real World Trick in Agility after I've maxed the Agility via Obstacle Course >_< I knew also about the dog can drink in puddles but I think my dog is either blind for not seeing it or too much spoiled in drinking bottled water since it only drank from puddle once...

Ehe lucky... Mine's crashed twice... Froze once and Glitched like 4 times.

xD i missed the dig spot after the mine cart ride area and didn't found at first Cosmos Jacket >_<

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1