Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Just got the FIFA Street platinum. Took a while seeing as I needed to win 9 online trophies where there is only one available every week for a weekend. I missed one of them so had to wait 9 weeks to attempt it again :/ Tomb Raider or Black Ops 2 will be next, just missing one trophy for each.

:platinum: #18 NHL 15 (PS4)

1L10c4d7.png

Raise Your Banner ´15

Achievers 48. I was 48th x)

Perhaps thats why because ice hockey is not so common sport in world than example football.

Edited by tuddeee
  • Like 4

2Lda3ce2.png

After 2 and a half year - Portal 2. I used to memorize what I felt while hunting for particular achievements, even write silly articles about it (it was something like a simple addition to normal reviews), but since it took me so long to platinum this game, and I left two most effortless trophies for the end, I would have to play it once again.

I remember doing all singleplayer and most of coop trophies and stopping at Professor Portal, because I didn't have friends who haven't played it xD. Clearly the reason why it's rare.

• Like 4

#93-Need for Speed Most Wanted (Vita)

My 1st plat of 2015 doods! :yay: Funny thing is was actually planning to make this my last plat of 2014 but procrastinated too much and it ended up being the first for me this year. Anyway had a lot of fun with this one and it is an easy plat (although Needle Point can burn in hell). Only other thing I found annoying beside Needle Point was the fact that the game doesn't keep track of the security gates you smashed which baffled me because they keep track of everything else.

Also shoutout to chuckyjugg for doing the multiplayer trophies with me :highfive:

Needle Point gave me hell on the ps3 version, I cant wait to see what hell this one will give. xD haha !!

Gratz on getting it done Dood!! ^.^

• Like 1