Most Recent Platinum

Muff

HELLO IM NEW TO THIS SITE , CAN SOMEONE TELL HOW I CAN POST MY TROPHYCARD AND POST PLATINUM IMAGES ? ALSO MY LASTEST PLAT WAS JAK AND AXTER

Lee posted a nice step-by-step procedure here: Most Recent Platinum Post #903 - Simply go to your profile instead of the one in the example ;)

For your trophy card:

1) Go here: User CP - Edit Signature

2) Paste the following code in your WYSIWYG editor:

[url="https://psnprofiles.com/zaniab"][img=https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/zaniab.png][/url]

3) Click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom. :D

• Like 2

:platinum:# 86

1L47ee8e.png

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita)

Earned by 9,257 of 56,891 game owners

This title was classic Uncharted at its best. There was a bit of a learning curve for me using the 2 tiny joysticks to aim a gun, haha; this was my first Vita shooter ;)

The graphics are gorgeous and the gameplay features were stellar! Naughty Dog Bend Studios implemented the touch controls, camera, buttons, and everything else perfectly. There were many platforming sections to simply enjoy the scenery, plenty of firefights and stealth takedown opportunities as well as puzzle solving. I can't really say enough about this game as I thought it was brilliant.

There have been a couple patches released for the game. Warning! If you have already built up many of the kills with your weapons but, have not earned their respective trophies, don't install the patches yet... The patches will reset your counters on all weapons, headshots, etc. With that said, the patches changed the drop rate of the bounties so that they occur much more frequently and reduced the difficulty of Crushing. So, in summary, if you are just starting the game, install the patches. Otherwise, make sure you have all your cumulative weapon/kill trophies done before installing it.

This is a must have game for all Vita owners. It is currently FREE for PS+ subscribers too!

Platinum Difficulty: 4/10

Game Enjoyment: 9/10 - minor grinding at the end

Video of the glorious moment:

Edit: Corrected Game Dev

Edited by bmj14772
  • Like 3

Forgot to do this over the holidays...

1L0ba9ec.png

:platinum: Platinum Trophy :platinum:

Collect all other 44 Trophies for this Trophy

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Finally decided to restart after the soul-crushing save game bug was fixed. I think that restarting it after AC3 caused me to sour on it. This game suffers from a lot of the same issues that AC3 does - most notably, optional objectives that don't appear on your screen until you fail one. The game also seems to run at half speed - it's probably pushing the Vita to its limits. I enjoyed the idea that the game was produced by Abstergo, and the fake credits (with Warren Vidic!) were a nice touch too. I also liked playing as Aveline, but I was disappointed that this game really doesn't contribute to the AC mythos at all. It's a self-contained story that has no bearing on Desmond's story. None of the concepts are really fleshed out - who is Citizen E? What is Erudito? None of these things are discussed at all.

Overall the game is probably worth playing if you're a fan of the series. It definitely feels like an AC game, but don't expect something as amazing as AC2 or Brotherhood.

• Like 4

1L2bbbd9.png

:platinum: Platinum :platinum:

Collect all trophies in Killzone

Killzone

I find myself wondering how a sequel to this game ever got approved. It's a huge pile of trash. Maybe it was ahead of its time for a last-gen title, but to me it felt like MOH: Frontline with Helghast instead of Nazis. Enemies can shoot you through walls. They can shoot you before you can even see them on the screen - which is great when they're carrying grenade launchers or portable artillery. Your guns are laughably inaccurate. Even when the reticle is red, I sometimes had to unload entire clips into a single enemy just to hit him a few times from only meters away. In one section I was tasked with covering a squadmate as she planted a bomb. I was instructed to snipe enemies in windows across the way. The rest of my squad tried to help, and the result was an enormous pattern of bullet holes around the window, as the enemy soldier gleefully continued to return fire.

Speaking of my squad, sure they will actually kill an enemy now and then. That is, when they aren't instructing you to "scout ahead while the rest of us wait here and jerk each other off." And goodness, if I had to hear Luger tell me one more f'ing time to "stay out of sight" I was going to put my fist through the screen. The only other thing they seem to be good for is repetitive and sometimes whimsical dialogue like, "Oh, not in the face!" or the always popular, "Nasty, but effective." Finally, the incompetent Rico has this monstrous chain gun that he carries, and yet when he fires it, it's like 3 bullets at a time.

It wasn't all bad. I did like how levels progressed differently based on the character you chose. And, uhh, I got to kill some Helghast. That was cool too.

Thankfully I have Killzone 2 and 3 to look back on fondly instead of this game. Save your money and skip this unless you are getting the trilogy set and just pretend you paid for just the sequels.

• Like 4