Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Number 79: WWE 12

The trophies were glitched on my PS3 for a long time but when I had to get a new PS3 after mine got destroyed in a flood I tried again & finally got it! :) Good thing I got the online taken care of since the servers closed. Just working on Killzone 1 now, though I should work on Alien Isolation again :/ 

• Like 1

platinum #116 - teslagrad

1L47879f.png

after 1-2 hours of play it gets really boring so i used a guide to finish it up, the platforming in the game should have been fun but the controls are not that good with the thumbstick, there were times i had to used the D-pad which i'm not used to do it anymore (ever since i stopped playing playstation 1 i think), would recommend for an easy plat with 1 or 2 tricky bits if using a guide, but if you really want to enjoy a game, i'd say skip this one

• Like 4

1L5bfea2.png

Intelligent Being

Smart As

I left this one sitting for a long time, which was through my hiatus too. Thought I'd get through with it only recently, just did 90 of the street smart stars in the past few hours. Glad to be done with this, only played due to PS+ and feels good to get this off my vita now  :)

For the difficulty of the platinum, there's nothing notably difficult, since you don't need to 3 star everything to get genius difficulty on all, you just need to play at one difficulty for 5 days, in which you can use the vita's clock to change day. And there are a few easy ones to get 3 stars of genius difficulty.

• Like 4

Lord Of Xillia 2

1L766c2c.png

Epic game, great story, starts kinda slow, but just keep at it, it's worth it.

How's the gameplay? Always wanted to get into it. I'm not much of a fan of Japanese RPG's gameplay