Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plat #60 - Dragon Age Origins

Hopefully this will be an epic start to killing my insanely large backlog.

I really enjoyed playing the game all the way through. Even though it's from back in like '09 I believe, bioware can do no wrong. (other than the infamous mass effect 3 ending) But I must admit after the plat, it is killing me to finish all the DLC.

• Like 3

Sound Shapes

1L911505.png

You've Gone Platinum

Fi. Na. Ll. Y.

When the PS4 came out, it's the first time I saw that game in the PSN-store. So I looked it up here and saw some high percentages, not knowing it was from cloud-syncing. It was pretty cheap at that time, so I gave it a try. Well, yeah the campaign is easy but those Death Mode level's are mostly pretty damn hard and took me several hours of my life. But I thought, what is begun, has to be finished, right? :)

So the last days I tried not to be frustrated and wait for the perfect moments in each level. Most of them took about one hour, some two, some only eight minutes.

Now, with cloud-sync it feels even more deserving to hear that "pling" twice for each battle won :)

I don't have a Vita and one gazillion other PSN-accounts, so no six platinums for me, but anyways I'm more than glad to be done with this one.

If there is no more DLC coming (to keep at 100%), I'll probably not play it again, I'm not that much into S&M. :)

• Like 4

Platinum #34 Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

10802999_1491973637757342_1615079183_n.j                                                                                                                                                     

DOA5 Last Round Master

Unlock all trophies.

Edited by Koori504
  • Like 4