Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L597982.png

1L6473e6.png

:platinum: Platinum Trophy

You've acquired all the trophies.

I have to admit: it wasn't as much of a grind as I first thought (the DLC helped). I wasn't expecting the longest trophies would be the battling ones,

thankfully there's an auto battle mode, I only had to push  :cross: every now & then. So I used that time to catch-up on some anime, & I even made a

signature while I was doing it too. :P Sadly, the game doesn't track your playtime, so I'm not sure how much time it took, I know it wasn't any 200

hours, but it was definitely above 100. It was a fun game though, it took some getting used to, but I plan on getting Agarest 2 sooner or later as well.

So it took you past 100 hours mostly due to the Boundary Plane for the platinum, or was it something else?

So it took you past 100 hours mostly due to the Boundary Plane for the platinum, or was it something else?

Actually, I think the two things that added the most time was probably Digest mode, & those two last battle trophies. The Boundary Plane, & Edge wasn't that bad (although I did have some DLC that helped quite a bit, that's actually the first time I ever bought any type of "weapon pack" for a game).

Speaking of Agarest, you're so close to the original's Platinum. I'm surprised you haven't gone for it yet.

Edited by Masamune_316