Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Actually, I think the two things that added the most time was probably Digest mode, & those two last battle trophies. The Boundary Plane, & Edge wasn't that bad (although I did have some DLC that helped quite a bit, that's actually the first time I ever bought any type of "weapon pack" for a game).

Speaking of Agarest, you're so close to the original's Platinum. I'm surprised you haven't gone for it yet.

Yeah. I think I posted something on another thread about the first one where I have to collect the rest of the weapons/accessories/armor, and I have to defeat the true end bosses, but I don't know which ones I have yet to defeat. It's been a very long time since I have touched the game, so I might just come back to it in the near future.

• Like 1

Fist of the north star: Ken's rage 2

1L910081.png

Story mode was fun, dream mode started fun, then before boring when you had to play characters who were beyond terrible no matter how you played them or which scrolls you used ( shin, thouzer )

But it became fun again when you ran around with Kaioh and his insane overpoweredness xD

• Like 4