Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L9c00f5.png

#63 Jak II

Definitely did not enjoy this as much as the first game. I completed the game without doing the orb glitch until the end...and for good reason. This game is extremely unforgiving and actually a bit tough at times. I realized after I beat the game that could get infinite ammo and invulnerability which would have significantly cut down the time and difficulty for this game. All that said, It was somewhat fun, but I seriously hope the Jak 3 is much better.

:)

Way to go Daft (told you it was tough :)) JaK 3 is better (a lot better).

• Like 1

Prototype 2

I went into this game expecting a game that would match the amount of fun I had with the first one but was left disappointed as the developers though that just filling the narrative with swearing would turn this game a badass game. And just to make things worse for this game the ending is sooo terrible, to predictable and just leaves you feeling pissed off at such a poor made game :jaymon:

Plus the Hard mode is like the easy mode in Prototype 1 and Alex forgets how to use armor, what a disapointing game that was :(

Anyway, here's my newest plat:

1Ld59249.png

LA Noire

Took 1 week and 4 days to 100%, great game overall, really enjoyed it :)

• Like 4

40-platinum.png#8 - Sleeping Dogs

1Lb58818.png

Hong Kong Legend

Earn all the Sleeping Dogs™ trophies to unlock this platinum trophy.

Earned by 7,709 of 32,032 game owners

15th Jan 2013, 1:01:23 PM

I had so much difficulty with the last trophy, The Ultimate Fighter, where you had to unlock all ten Triad Upgrades. The red bar was painstakingly slow to fill up, I almost gave up. I had to redo so many missions that I had completed previously, making sure I scored a lot better for my Triad Score by breaking bones as many times as I can and using the Dim Mak counter attack. And headshots worked as well too. The chapter 'The Wedding' where you had to save Uncle Po from the ambush was especially helpful to give me that extra boost to level 10, I got almost all headshots on all the enemies outside. The hardwork is all over. :)

• Like 4

Platinum #30 - LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4

1Ld34973.png

True Wizard

Collect all the bronze, silver and gold trophies

Earned by 8,149 of 26,681 game owners

18th Jan 2013 at 8:15:26 AM

Such a great game, really enjoyed this one. Looking forward to start with Years 5-7 and definitely going to get more LEGO games!

• Like 3